Read the label before you buy it. Many ray clothes are hand-washed or dry-clean only. Check the label to see if the purchase of your radius is safe. If this is not the case, realise that you will have to make extra effort to take care of the fabric.
- Any radius composite fabrics would not require hand washing or dry cleaning. If you prefer machine-washable fabrics, look for bits that are a mix of radius and a stronger fabric, such as cotton.- Handle with great caution during the washing process due to the fragility of the radius. Rayon can also dissolve during the washing process, so its finesse needs to be taken into account.
Get the cloth wiped dry. One of the best ways to take care of the radius is to wipe it out. Take your beam clothes to a skilled cleaner, and let them know that you're looking for help with your beam clothes.
- Know that dry cleaning will add to that. A shirt can cost anywhere from one to five dollars depending on your place and your cleaner, while anything like a blanket or quilt can cost up to thirty dollars.
Hand wash your beam. Your tag will tell you exactly what you need to take care of your piece of radius. The general norm, however, is mild detergent and warm water.
- Fill a clean sink or basin with a little water above room temperature. Add a gentle detergent, such as one that claims it's made for delicate fabrics.
- Soak the fabric of your radius in the basin until it's fully wet. Then gently swirl your fabric around the basin with your fingertips. Stop extreme or fast motions, such as those that might cause a spill.
- Shake the fabric for three to five minutes.
- Remove the cloth from the basin and rinse under a raft of warm water until the sweat stops forming.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the fabric gently. Stop the tough wringing and twisting of the cloth.
Wash the machine. Only the computer washes the clothes of the radius if it says to do so. You will need a quick, delicate cycle in your washing machine at medium to low temperatures.
- Understand that the radius can shrink or deteriorate in the machine, particularly if it is not recommended for washing the machine.
Dry your clothing. Dry radius is knitting smooth. Using a sweater drying cage to drape the radius or to position the radius over the top of the drying rack so that it lies flat over several bars. The woven radius can be hanged to dry. Only clip to your drying rack or use your hanger.
- Stop using a dryer or something that can clothe your clothing, as it could harm or tear the fabric.
- The knit fabric extends in both directions, while the woven fabric just extends diagonally. Try to spread the fabric lightly from one hand to the other and diagonally. It is woven if it just extends diagonally.